- Bachelor in Law by the Escuela Libre de Derecho (1996).
- Master’s in Law (LL.M.) in Corporate and Commercial Law at The London School of Economics and Political Science (London, England), (2000) (Chevening Scholarship).
- Certificate of Expertise in Amparo Proceedings at Universidad Panamericana (2010).
- Ph.D. at the Institute of Legal Research of the Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México (IIJ-UNAM) (October 2020).
- Postgraduate Law Course: The International Assurance of Human Rights and their Projection in the States. Universitat Pompeu Fabra. Barcelona, Spain. June-July 2012.
- International Bankruptcy, sponsored by the American College of Bankruptcy. Instituto Tecnológico Autónomo de México. January-April 2013.
- International Insolvency Institute NextGen Leadership Program. From 2013 to date.